Hi my dear friends,
as my departure to London is getting close, I decided to create a blog to keep you all updated. I am so looking forward to the next 6 months and want to share this experience with you.
Hope I can upload some pics as soon as I have made myself familiar w/everything...
Take good care and I hope to see at least some of you guys "on the island"...^^
Montag, 15. März 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
I'm already scanning calendars for free time... and I'm waiting for your message with the subject: I GOT THEM!!! (meaning the at least 3 tickets for you, my wife and me to visit our beloved boys on their sold out concert) ;)
AntwortenLöschendamn it! they're all sold out (except north yorks and staffordshire) I am shattered!!!
AntwortenLöschenwell, this means plan B... have to get to know them (or richard at least...)and ask them for some vip tickets *hihi*
sounds like a plan :D:D:D
You just HAVE to upload pics and keep us updated every day!!! :-)
AntwortenLöschenThere's no excuse! I can help you with the pictures.
what would I do witout you...^^
AntwortenLöschen